Tom Gardner Net Worth 2022-Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Income

As of 2022 Tom Gardner Net Worth is 22M$. If you love to read plays and most specifically Shakespeare plays, then you must be familiar with Motley Fool. But we are not talking about any play here but are introducing you to a very famous and renowned business figure from America who named his company “The Motley Fool” taking inspiration from Shakespeare.

This company made Tom Gardner what he is today. He is a special and knowledgeable person who is guiding people about the stock market since his teenage. So, let’s discover more about him.

Tom Gardner Net Worth 2022:

The cash flow of Tom Gardner as of 2022 is 22M$. Most of his income stream generates from his company “Motley Fool”. He earns 80 percent of his income from his company. Whereas the rest of 20% comes from his books. His yearly and monthly income is not known to the media and is private.

Net Worth 2022$22 M
Annual salaryNot Known
Age53 years old

Early Life and Biography of Tom Gardner:

Tom Gardner was born in US Pennsylvania in 1968. He goes to a white traditional person. Paul Gardner is the father of Tom Gardner whereas her mother’s name is not public and known to the media.

He was praised as a Catholic along with a sibling David. As far as his early life is concerned he was known to be raised and trained with great love and attention.

The educational life of Tom Gardener is also an inspiration as he is a well-educated and highly qualified business person. He got his higher education from Brown University where he studied BA and did a short course in creative writing.

Later, he got into a university for two MA degrees but could not pursue them because of his professional concerns. However, in 2000 he received a PH. D from Strayer University.

Tom Gardner Biography :

Birth Name:Thomas
Nickname:Tom Gardner
Date Of Birth16/4/1968
Age:53 years old
Mother’s name:Under review
Father’s name:Paul
Height:Under review
Weight:Under review
Hair Color:Under review
Eyes Color:Under review
Sexual Orientation:Conventional
Social Media:Twitter
Net Worth:$22M


Tom along with his brother started developing an interest in money management savings and investment in his early teen. The passion led them to turn this into a company that is now growing and developing to a greater extent.

The idea struck them about the improvement in money management decisions with a special focus on the largest companies.

The idea got some results so both of the brothers without having any background in finance started a company “the Motley Fool”. Later to expand the reach of their business they initiated a website in 1994.

On the website, they used to teach and advise people on the matter of saving and investing money. The main purpose of the website is to create brand awareness in the minds of people.

Soon, the motley Fool reached the epic of its success. The business is still active and making quite a profit for its customer’s satisfaction.

Personal Life of Tom Gardner:

The personal life of Tom Gardner is not public. However, he is reported to be wedded to his utmost lover Elizabeth. It is said that Elizabeth is his deep. The pair have been in love for many years until now. They got married in North California.

The date of their marriage is not known to the media yet. Tom and Elizabeth don’t have any offspring yet and they haven’t mentioned adopting someone. However, unlike others, Tom and Elizabeth’s relationship is not suffering because of these things and they are living happily together.

House and Car of Tom Gardner:

Tom Gardner’s Private life is not public to media resources and he also does not like to talk about this too. However, according to recent updates, it is said that he is living in the US in his house with his family. However, the information about his cars and vehicles is not mentioned on any social or media platform.

Awards & Achievements of Tom Gardner:

For awards and achievements, he is known to have some prominent and famous awards. For instance, he is considered a record-popular business person.

He is also cited among the most well-known characters in the US. Recommended Readings: David Grutman Net Worth, Ekta Kapoor Net Worth.

People Also Ask Questions About Tom Gardner

Q1: What are the current activities of Tom Gardner?

A: Current activities of Tom Gardner are:

  1. Training investment in young’s
  2. Writing books
  3. Looking for companies to invest
  4. Taking charge of The Motley Fool

Q2: Does Tom Gardner involved in any illegal issue?

A: No, Tom Gardner is not known to be involved in any illegal issue. He has had a clean and straight background since childhood.